Aarong job circular in August 2016.
Aarong – Bengali for ‘village fair’ – is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty.
Post Name: Assistant General Manager, HR
Institute Name: Aarong
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: GM/ Administrative
Job category: Full Time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Lead the HR team and oversee the overall HR functions
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Assist senior management to implement the change management initiatives in Aarong and Ayesha Abed Foundation (AAF)
- Reviewing organization chart and provide HR guidance to the business/department heads for restructuring and workforce planning
- Assist and coordinate the progress of recruitment and selection process as per AMP of the business
- Administer performance management program, providing regular training for managers and ensuring appraisals are completed on regular basis and meet company standards
- Coordinate between all business/department heads regarding people management function and provide necessary feedback and support to maintain a satisfactory level of performance
- Assist to develop compensation and benefit strategy to maintain pay plan and benefit program
- Coordinate with the concern team to ensure TNA and Training program to meet short and long term objective of the business
- Assist to develop and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Deal with grievance related issues in a legally compliant way
- BBA / MBA major in HRM or Masters in closely related subject from any reputed university
- Post Graduate diploma in HRM will be preferred
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
Experience Requirements: 8-10 years of job experience in local or multinational company where at least 5 years in managerial position
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must have knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law, Strategic Human Resource Management, Change Management and Performance Management System.
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develop team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and conflict mediation skills.
- Must project and uphold the highest ethical standards and have demonstrated leadership ability.
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Bonus etc.
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Age limit for jobs: Age not more than 40 years.
Job Posting Date: 29th August 2016
Jobs Deadline: 22nd September 2016
Jobs Source: bdjobs.com
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd
Web Address: N/A
Address: Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208