No of Vacancies:
- The position is responsible for the efficient and effective functioning of the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of the company.
- Planning, Organizing, Leading & Controlling Accounts & Finance related activities.
- Maintain liaison and coordination with different client regarding payment settlement & invoice submission.
- Ensuring payments to vendors for goods and services within a reasonable time, ensuring deduction of Tax and vAT at source and deductions are deposited to the concerned authority: checking physical inventory on test basis.
- Must have practical experience of Accounting of various Bank Accounts and maintenance of General Ledger&dayto day receivable and payable Ledgers including preparation of Profit.
M.Com/BBA/MBA Major- Finance/Accounting . CA Course completed.
- Willing to work hard and fit ror working long hours.
- Good Computer knowledge – specially in MS Office & Excell.l
Other than company’s regular facilities, qualified person will be given attractive compensation.
Work Location :
(Visited 152 times, 1 visits today)