Career Opportunity at Shurwid Industries Limited
No of Vacancies:
- Responsible for total production operation to execution with efficient planning and on time delivery.
- Prepare long & short-term strategic planning for production.
- Have to submit report to authority everyday for production, consumption, quality etc.
- Oversee all operational and administrative activities at the factory.
- Inventory Management.
- Productivity and continuous improvement
- Warehouse management, delivery management,security and hygiene management.
- Work force planning, labour issue, waste management, power and energy management etc.
- And any other job as assigned by the management.
B.Sc Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical& Electrical)
- Experience in Plastic Goods manufacturing will add advantage.
- minimum 8-10 Years Experience for Operate & Manage a Comprehensive Plastic Factory.
- Two festival Bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Yearly Increment
- Group Insurance and other benefits as per existing policy of the company.
Work Location :