Deputy Manager – Finance and Administration at ActionAid Bangladesh
Project: Global Platform
Duration: Initially for One year, but contract can be extended till December 2019.
Required qualification and competencies
- Training on Financial management
- Sound financial management knowledge and skill
- Sound knowledge on statutory and Donors’ compliance issues
- Ability to design and manage multiple budgets according to donor requirements
- Training on Staff Safety and Security issue will be treated as added qualification
Salary and benefits: Monthly Gross Salary will be 67,716/- with other admissible benefits such as festival bonus, provident fund, gratuity, medical benefit, group life insurance etc.
Post-Graduation or equivalent degree in Finance or Accounting, Chartered Accountant partly completed is preferred
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions:
Last date of application is Saturday, January 30, 2016 on or before 5:00 PM
Please go to; http://220.127.116.11/recruitment/ and submit your application. (if you find any disruption to submit your application, please write your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org)
ActionAid aims to attract and select a diverse workforce with skills and capabilities to fulfil requirements.
Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature.