Production Manager (Factory) at Rosh Limited
No of Vacancies: 02
- Overseeing the production process, sketch out a production schedule;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programme;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- 5 to 10 year(s) experience.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Factory/Plant/Facility Management, Operation & Maintenance, Production
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Computer literacy is must for the position.
- Experience in Oil Refinery is must.
B. Sc in food or agriculture/MBA/Masters. Educational qualification is relaxed for more experienced person.
Salary : Negotiable
Deadline : 30 Jan 16
Potential candidates satisfying the job requirements are invited to apply with complete CV through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org