ADB Bank Job Circular 2016
Post Name: Associate Safeguards Officer (Resettlement),
Organization Name: Asian Development Bank
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: Full Time
Job category: NGO Jobs
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities:
Answerable for providing technical and operational support to the immigration management and social development activities for different projects within the framework of ADB’s policies and procedure. In addition, the Officer assists in the area of assortment management for the Bangladesh Resident Mission (BRM).
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Resettlement, or related fields, preferably with advanced training.
Experience Requirements: No
Additional Job Requirements:
• Expertise with local institutions and regulators with regard to land acquisition and resettlement practice.
• Must be Strong planning and organizing skills to handle many tasks with deadlines.
Must be People and management skills
• Effective report-writing and communication skills in English.
• Ability to develop rapport internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
• Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
Other Benefits: As per ADB police
Jobs Location: AnyWhere In BD
Age limit for jobs: 30 Years
Job Posting Date:01/03/2016
Jobs Deadline: 15/03/2016
Employee Identify No:
Jobs Source: Daily Star
Email Address :
Website Address: http://www.adb.org/careers/160126