International Job Circular in Australian High Commission Jun 2016
The Australian High Commission is seeking to recruit a Protocol/Administrative Officer (LE 4) with specific skills to work as a member of the High Commission staff. A competitive salary package is offered including participation in a performance management and bonus scheme. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in office administration, be enthusiastic, self-motivated and multi-skilled with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Post Name: Protocol/Administrative Officer
Company Name: Australian High Commission
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: Full Time
Job category: Non-Government Bank Jobs
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities:
Educatonal Requirements : MBA/ Masters in Banking/ Finance/ Finance & Banking/ Accounting/ Accounting & Information System/ Marketing/ Management
Masters in Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronic & Applied Physics/ Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ English
B.Sc in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering(BUET/ CUET/ KUET/ RUET)
Additional Job Requirements:
• Liaise with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other Government of Bangladesh (GOB) departments and local authorities on protocol and administrative matters
• Maintain GOB Handbook of Diplomatic, Immunities, Privileges and Procedures
• Meet official visitors, arrange airport passes and obtain necessary GOB approvals
• Prepare and maintain Note Verbal’s to MFA, other missions & international organizations
• Obtain exemption and arrange clearance of incoming goods & facilitate delivery, carry out physical clearance at point of entry, as necessary.
• Arrange and prepare documentation for packing/unpacking/ forwarding/ shipping and obtain clearances for removal of personal effects, motor vehicles, and official shipments to/from Bangladesh
• Arrange Diplomatic visas, Diplomatic Identity cards, Bangladesh Driving licenses for A-based staff and their accompanied dependents
• Arrange and prepare documentation for registration and insurance of official vehicles through MFA and Special Registration Authority
• Process VAT claim, fuels refund claim and collection from GOB
• Arrange official domestic and international travel including visas, airline bookings, accommodation and calculation of travel allowances for A-based and local staffs and official visitors.
• Process acquittals and other duties as directed.
• Eventual managing of transport pool.
Other Benefits: As per Bank policy
Salary : N/A
Jobs Location: N/A
Age limit for jobs: 30 Years
Job Posting Date:07-06-2016
Jobs Source: Bangladesh Pratidin| bdjobs| ChakriBakri Prothom-alo | Ittefaq| The Daily Prothom-Alo
আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/groups/allbdjobstoday/
Email Addrees : email@example.com
Web Address :