BTMA job circular in September 2016.
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) is the national trade organization representing Yarn, Fabric Manufacturers and Textile Product Processors mills of the country under private sector
Post Name: Assistant Coordinator (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Institute Name: Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA)
Number of job vacancies: 02
Type of Jobs: Textile Engineering/ Diploma
Job category: Full Time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
- The candidate will have to visit training venues / textile mills / factory level frequently and develop intimate relationship with factory personnel to outsource the training.
- To maintain regular coordination & Liaison with factory / training institute level to facilitate training properly.
- To monitor ongoing training at the factory / institute level i.e. textile mills as and where located in Bangladesh.
- To prepare, organize orientation training /meetings/ seminars etc. for the partners.
- To prepare and keep all documentation related to the project activities.
- Will assist, cooperate and support all concern to achieve the project goals.
Educational Requirements: Minimum 4 years Diploma in Textile Engineering with CGPA not less than 3.00 or 4 years B.Sc. in Textile Engineering with CGPA not less than 3.00
- Candidate with only Diploma in Textile Engineering should have minimum two (02) years of direct experience in Production or Marketing level. Or
- Candidate with B.Sc. in Textile Engineering should have minimum 6 months experience in Production or Marketing Level
Additional Job Requirements:
- The candidate must have fair knowledge on MS Office, Internet and ability to work independently with computer.
- He/ She also should have a very good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good documentation skill.
- Able to generate progress reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete task before deadline without day-to-day follow-up.
- Good knowledge in different trades in Textile Technology.
Other Benefits: Negotiable
Salary: BDT: 25,000/- – 30,000/-
Age limit for jobs: 30 years
Job Posting Date: 21st September 2016
Jobs Deadline: 10th october 2016
Jobs Source: bdjobs.com
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd
Web Address: www.btma-seip.com
Address: Chief Coordinator, BTMA-SEIP Project, Bangladesh Textile Mills Association – BTMA, UTC Bhaban, Level – 8,8, Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka – 1215