Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) is the national trade organization representing Yarn, Fabric Manufacturers and Textile Product Processors mills of the country under private sector
Post Name: Assistant Coordinator (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Institute Name: Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA)
Number of job vacancies: 02
Type of Jobs: Textile Engineering/ Diploma
Job category: Full Time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
- The candidate will have to visit training venues / textile mills / factory level frequently and develop intimate relationship with factory personnel to outsource the training.
- To maintain regular coordination & Liaison with factory / training institute level to facilitate training properly.
- To monitor ongoing training at the factory / institute level i.e. textile mills as and where located in Bangladesh.
- To prepare, organize orientation training /meetings/ seminars etc. for the partners.
- To prepare and keep all documentation related to the project activities.
- Will assist, cooperate and support all concern to achieve the project goals.
Educational Requirements: Minimum 4 years Diploma in Textile Engineering with CGPA not less than 3.00 or 4 years B.Sc. in Textile Engineering with CGPA not less than 3.00
- Candidate with only Diploma in Textile Engineering should have minimum two (02) years of direct experience in Production or Marketing level. Or
- Candidate with B.Sc. in Textile Engineering should have minimum 6 months experience in Production or Marketing Level
Additional Job Requirements:
- The candidate must have fair knowledge on MS Office, Internet and ability to work independently with computer.
- He/ She also should have a very good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good documentation skill.
- Able to generate progress reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete task before deadline without day-to-day follow-up.
- Good knowledge in different trades in Textile Technology.
Other Benefits: Negotiable
Salary: BDT: 25,000/- – 30,000/-
Age limit for jobs: 30 years
Job Posting Date: 21st September 2016
Jobs Deadline: 10th october 2016
Jobs Source: bdjobs.com
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd
Web Address: www.btma-seip.com
Address: Chief Coordinator, BTMA-SEIP Project, Bangladesh Textile Mills Association – BTMA, UTC Bhaban, Level – 8,8, Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka – 1215