Cambrian job circular in November 2016.
The Cambrian Education Group (CEG) has been a Bangladeshi educational conglomerate in private education sector since 2004. Under this group, schools, colleges, International Study Centres, television and other educational institutions are running for producing graduates of world class standard successfully. The Cambrian Education Group has expanded its branches all over Bangladesh by providing quality education through a number of nationally renowned educational institutions.
Post Name: Lecturer(Mathamatics, English, Chemistry, Physics)
Institute Name: The Cambrian Education Group (CEG)
Number of job vacancies: 04
Type of Jobs: Education jobs
Job category: Full Time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
- To conduct classes.
- To prepare notes and lecture sheets.
- To take of class tests, quizzes and Exams.
- To check exam papers.
- To monitor student discipline.
- Help to prepare routine and semester schedule.
- Attending Departmental and Faculty meetings.
- Counseling students.
- Willing to work in a team
- Perform other work which designed by management.
Educational Requirements: Masters in relivent and no 3rd class/division in all academic examinations.
Experience Requirements: 2-3 years
Additional Job Requirements:
- To have knowledge about Creative System
- Must have knowledge in computer operation.
- To have efficiency in handling audio-visual system.
- A good command of English is essential.
- Sound subject & Syllabus knowledge.
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involved in developing curriculum.
- Evaluate student’s assignments and written works.
- Must have knowledge of effective classroom management strategies.
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Age limit for jobs: N / A
Job Posting Date: 6th November 2016
Jobs Deadline: 12th November 2016
Jobs Source: chakri.com
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd
Web Address: http://cambrian.edu.bd/
Address: Cambrian College, Dhaka, Plot # 22 (7th floor), Gulshan # 2, Dhaka, Bangladesh.