Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed National NGO founded in 1988 and working in 31 districts of Bangladesh. ESDO in partnership with CARE Bangladesh is implementing the Strengthening Household Ability to Respond to Development Opportunities (SHOUHARDO-III) project funded by USAID-GoB.
Post Name: Assistant Program Manager (Finance & Operation)
Institute Name: Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO)
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs: Finance & Operation/ NGO
Job category: Full Time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities: Review & finalize the financial reports, inventory management, furniture, fixtures & equipment management. Review & finalize the program budget, budget monitoring & budgetary control. Ensure donor compliance issues to the project, liaison with finance department of CARE & organizational. Facilitation of Audit (internal, external, ADS-591 audit of PNGO and OMB A-133 Audit of CARE BD). Office management and staff supervision and facilitation procurement issue, as applicable. Key person for all types of reporting requirement and meet the deadline. S/he will be based in project office and has to visit field frequently.
Educational Requirements: Masters in Commerce (major in Accounting/ Finance or Management).
Experience Requirements: At least 5 years practical experience in financial management of donor funded project, preferably USAID funded project.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Proven skill in financial management, managing of donor funds, GAAP, VAT, Tax, USAID rules and regulations etc.
- Skilled in budgeting, budget monitoring and review of project expenses.
- Proficiency in computer, Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and email communication are essential
- Good administrative & leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory planning, good interpersonal skill, organizing problem solving abilities and good skill in office management and staff supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali
- Sound and prompt in different program reporting as well as reconciliation of financial report against program achievements
- Clear concept on different procurement/payment procedure. Facilitation of Internal and External Audit
Other Benefits: As per organization policy.
Salary: Monthly gross salary Tk. 35, 416 /- only.
Jobs Location: N/A
Age limit for jobs: 30-40 years
Job Posting Date: 22nd August 2016
Jobs Deadline: 30th August 2016
Jobs Source: chakri.com
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd
Web Address: N/A
Gobinda Nagar (College Para)