Post Name: Asst. Manager – Business Development
Company Name: Extenzone architects & engineers ltd.
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs: Ngo jobs
Job category: Full time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities: • Strategic planning for marketing.
• Designing marketing materials in line with global communication policy and customizing them to local context for use in Business Development.
• Strong marketing communication – including in person visits.
• Collecting initial data from client, carrying out contract review, and preparing proposals.
• Achieving sales in line with set targets.
• Liaison with other business development team for cross-selling.
• Managing budgets and monitoring competitor activity
• Supporting the Business Development Process along with other interfacing processes.
• Maintain high rating of internal customer satisfaction as an indicator of good team playing.
• The applicants should have potentiality to development new clients and maintain good relationship with existing clients.
• Ability to handle clients and satisfy them with the set service policies of the organization.
• To deal with clients and provide them project information over telephone.
• Responsible for regular following-up clients and maintain their records.
• Responsible for dealing corporate clients.
• Responsible for direct prospect visit out of the office.
• To visit place with client for their quires and satisfaction.
• Responsible for attending Site office duty and search outdoor prospect.
• To share ideas how to improve sales with group leader and other colleagues.
• Providing weekly/monthly sales report.
Graduate in BBA/ MBA/ Engineering (in any discipline) with Marketing background.
Experience Requirements: 5-10 Years • The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Planning/Development, Advertising & Promotion, Business Development, Customer Support/Client Service, International/Export Marketing, Market Research, Relationship Management/Key Account Management, Sales
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Real Estate, Architectural/Engineering , Design/Printing/Publishing, Engineering Firms, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be fluent in English.
• Persuasive, goal oriented and enthusiastic.
• Good in proposal preparation, great with meeting clients
• Confident and maintain solid rapport with all stakeholders.
Other Benefits: As per Ngo Police
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Age limit for jobs: 28-38 Years
Job Posting Date: 29.05.2016
Jobs Deadline: 27/06/2016
Jobs Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Address: 2/19, Babor Road Mohammadpur