GraphicPeople is an Offshore Solution Centre providing Digital & Software Development services to international brands and advertising agencies. Setup in 2005 GraphicPeople is one of the largest ITES Company in Bangladesh with more than 250 employees. Our clients include – Microsoft, Dell, Nokia, HSBC, Unilever etc.
Being an ambitious company we value talent, expertise and motivation above all. We represent a unique opportunity to work with the latest technology in a truly global environment, where our prime goal is to create innovative solutions for demanding international clients. Awarded Twice with the “Best Employer Award” by BdJobs.com consecutively endorses our commitment and care towards our employees. Our inclusive workplace culture promotes diversity and attracts talent from all backgrounds. GraphicPeople selects, develops and promotes people based on merit and regardless of race, religion, national origin, color, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Currently we are in the phase of expansion and are seeking potential and talented candidates for Umbraco in the following mentioned position.
Selected individuals will have the opportunity to travel for training to Copenhagen, Denmark office.
We are looking for committed & performance driven candidates in the following position:
Post : DESKTOP PUBLISHER
Company Name : GraphicPeople
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: Full Time
Job category: Company Jobs
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities:
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree/ Diploma in Graphic Design/ Fine arts or related field.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Desktop publishing/Graphic Designing from Advertising/ Newspaper/ Prepress industry.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Sound knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and QuarkXPress.
• Practical Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially in Excel & PowerPoint is an added advantage
• Sound knowledge of design, typography and print production methods
• Ability to work on both Mac & Windows OS.
• Ability to understand and work on job brief
• Must be able to understand Brand guidelines & project requirements
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Quality assurance – especially with respect to general standards, Brand guidelines as well as localization guidelines and project requirements.
• Strong oral and written communication skill in English
• Well organized & excellent teamwork skills
• Must be able to work in different shifts
Other Benefits: Novartis is an equal employment company
Salary : As per bank policies
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Age limit for jobs: 30 Years
Job Posting Date: 24/09/2016
Jobs Deadline: 15th October 2016
Jobs Source: Daily Prothom Alo | bdjobs
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd
Address: CORPORATE OFFICE
Rangs Tower(2nd to 6th Floor)
Email Address : email@example.com
Web Address : http://graphicpeoplestudio.com/
Apply Online [ http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/graphicpeople/job116/graphicpeople116.htm ]