Job circular in Christian Aid, August 2016
Poverty is an outrage against humanity. It robs people of dignity, freedom and hope, of power over their own lives. Christian Aid has a vision – an end to poverty – and we believe that vision can become a reality.
Post Name: Emergency Programme Officer
Company Name: Christian Aid
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: International NGO
Job category: Full Time (14 months)
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities: See the circular.
Educational Requirements: A post graduate degree in disaster management or development related discipline
Experience Requirements: Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences of supporting emergency project/programmes.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Knowledge on humanitarian principles, emergency response, rehabilitation, recovery and DRR planning.
- Knowledge and experience on the application of Sphere standards, Red Cross Code of Conduct, and Humanitarian Accountability Partnership standards, CHS
- Understanding of partnership approach and experience of the programme management cycle including project appraisal, monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrable capacity in developing and implementing best practice and facilitate capacity building programme for partners.
- Experience of working with large or complicated budgets, proficiency in data collection and reporting (including basic financial) and good organizational ability.
- Excellent communication and coordination skill and working under own initiative with a variety of different stakeholders
- Sound knowledge on country security context and information.
- Excellent written and spoken English and report writing skills.
Salary & Other Benefits: BDT 136,0442– BDT 154,9501 gross per annum plus medical reimbursement, provident fund, gratuity and medical insurance.
Jobs Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh with travel to field
Age limit for jobs: N/A
Jobs Deadline: 5th September 2016
Jobs Source: bdjobs.com
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd