Jobs circular in SNV Netherlands Development Organization August 2016.
SNV Netherlands Development Organization is a not-for-profit international development organization. Founded in the Netherlands in 1965, we have built a long-term, local presence in more than 36 developing countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America operates in Agriculture, Renewable Energy, and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene.
Post Name: Sanitation Business Advisor
Company Name: SNV Netherlands Development Organization
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs: NGO
Job category: Full Time(initially till Dec 2017 with an excellent possibility of extension based upon the performance.)
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities: To lead the Sanitation Services and Business development component of the project in close collaboration with the activities of other components and also contribute to the work of colleagues, by providing sound advice for activities in the other components. The below are the specific tasks:
- Advisory services
- Quality assurance & Knowledge Development
- Co-ordination & Programme Management
Educational Requirements: Masters in Business Administration or related background.
Experience Requirements: At least 12 years of experience of which at least 5-7 years’ experience in water supply and sanitation or Waste Management
Additional Job Requirements:
- Strong interest in business solutions for development, BoP models and PPPs
- Strong interest in re-use of human waste, experience in this area is an asset
- Proven track record of relating technical, financial and social solution in sanitation.
- Creative, practical and systematic professional
- Evidence of producing knowledge products (publications and other).
- Flexibility to handle varied and demanding tasks and ability to balance priorities, thrive under pressure and juggle a multitude of details in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience in developing and managing complex, multi-stakeholder initiatives directly delivering change.
- Ability to work independently, as well as member of a team, and to be flexible to accommodate the needs of stakeholders.
- Ability to lead the assignment and the team with remote supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Bangla.
Other Benefits: Attractive remuneration package with admissible benefits as per SNV BD’s HR Regulations.
Jobs Location: Work location will be SNV office at Khulna, with regular travel to project sites.
Age limit for jobs: N/A
Jobs Deadline: 21st August 2016
Jobs Source: bdjobs.com
Web Address: http://www.snv.org/country/bangladesh
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd