Kazi IT Center is a North American owned and operated company with its headquarters 60 miles outside of Los Angeles, California and business is Call Center, Web Development, and Outsource Business Process. Our motto is to make the lives of people better through the use of modern technology all over the world. KITC is running a project named Bangladesh High Tech Park under the ICT Ministry.
Post Name/ Position Title: Management Trainee Officer – Operations (Night Shift)
Company Name: Kazi IT Center
Number of job vacancies: 05
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Outsource Business Process – Web Development – Call Center
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 17 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 14 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Visit www.facebook.com/kaziitbd to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
- Primary job responsibility will be to deliver an error free quality product aligned with the process.
- Able to communicate with each client in a professional manner.
- Directly aligned with the clients through leadership and content platform.
- Providing quality and smooth output within the deadline coordinate with the client to identify project scope, budget and timeline, successful implementation of project and operational requirements.
- Determine accountability for specific implementation, and work with production Lead to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to meet the deadlines
- Provide management and stakeholders with regular updates on processing status, issues and deliverable dates
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Only IBA from Dhaka University Graduates can apply.
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) will get extra advantage.
Experience Requirements: 1 year
Additional Job Requirements:
- at least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Call Center, BPO/ Data Entry Firm, Interior Design, IT Enabled Service, Web Media/Blog
- Shift Time: From Monday – Saturday (8 PM- 6 AM)
- The candidate must have a good English when speaking with customers in America and eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities
Age limit for jobs: Years
Salary: TK. 50000 to 60000
- Competitive salary package
- 2 Festival bonus
- 30 days of annual leaves, Up to 2 weeks of leave encashment.
- Entertainment & recreational facilities, round the year gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing ( 5 years contract)
- Provident fund
- Gratuity fund
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations
- Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly dynamic and international work environment.
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Kazi It Center, House No. -1 Road No. 11, Nikunja – 2, Khilkhet, Dhaka
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: www.kaziitcenter.com
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant. Apply online http://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobOnlineapply.asp