LAMB Job Circular 2016
- Give support to reports required for (local) government for financial input.
- Ensure handling of all issues related with VAT and Tax.
- Oversee financial procedures to ensure all required expenditure support documentation is properly maintained.
- Responsible for reporting on the financial side of project activities.
M.Com pass and CA-course completed (CA/ACCA partly qualified preferable).
- At least 5 years working experience, of which 3 years with a NGO on mid-level position required.
- Age: Minimum 30 years.
Tk. 40,000 to Tk. 45,000 per month gross. Benefits include medical care at LAMB Hospital, Provident Fund and festival allowance.
Work Location :
(Visited 2,739 times, 3 visits today)