Pacific Solar & Renewable Energy Ltd
Pacific Solar is one of the Leading Organizations for supplying, Installing & Commissioning of solar power systems in Bangladesh. Currently we have taken the initiative for installing solar home systems, solar mini grids and solar irrigation pumps in rural off grid areas of the Bangladesh. For this reason we are looking for young, energetic & dynamic personalities for below posts.
- Applicant must have the profound knowledge and experience about the compliance of financial process and financial records based on the financial guideline
- The Applicant should have 1 -2 years working experience. (Experience in any solar engineering related company is preferable.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining records for daily financial transaction and preparing of accounting statements.
- Maintaining Asset register and Asset Valuation.
- Maintaining and regular updating of stock and valuation of stock.
- To check all Supplier & Others Parties bills and make Posting.
- Ability to make proper guideline for preparation of “Tally” software based Accounts.
- Dealing with Bank transaction and Bank reconciliation on weekly basis
- The applicants should know the payroll related activities, Bill Checking, preparing daily Vouchers and posting in SAP software in due time.
- Any other responsibilities designated by the higher authority of the organization
- Educational Qualification
B.Com (Accounting/Finance) or B.B.A any reputed Institute.
Work Experience2 yearsJob Requirement
Work Location :Apply Instruction
- Strong knowledge in MS Office (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint etc.)
- Applicant should have proper knowledge in Internet browsing.
Interested candidate should apply to Director Operation by email email@example.com & attached with their CV within 10th January 2016.Application Deadline: