SE_BAN WR Office,Job Circular April 2017
SE_BAN WR Office,Job Circular April 2017 has been found my website https://www.jobscircularbd.com.
The Circular has published WHO’s Website 24th April and application last date 12 May 2017. This circular is available and you can see here all information for getting job. Currently the company is looking for young, dynamic and energetic young candidate to work with the core management team .Apply Now!!
The circular details are following bellow:
Position: National Professional officer (Data management).
Contractual Arrangement: Temporrary Appointment under Staff Rule 420.4
Contract Duration: 12 Months.
Job Location: Dhaka,bangladesh.
Organization: SE_BAN WR Office, Bangladesh.
Type of Jobs: Full Time
Job category: Private (Foreign Company)
- Excellent knowledge in data management and analysis.
- Good managerial and communication skrils.
- Analytical skrills to identify critical issues.
- Knowledge in epidemiology, polio eradication, routine EPI and accelerated VPD control.
Job description / Responsibilities:
Under the general supervision of the WR Bangladesh and Team Leader -IVD and direct supervision of MO-ISS and in close collaboration with the concerned IVD staff in WCO and SEARO the incumbent will provide technical support in data management.
- Identify critical points for data analysis and data sharing quality improvement.
- Maintain and organize hard copies of data forms as needed for periodic review for programmatic purposes and for expert committees.
- Design software for the efficient analysis and presentation of data.
- Clean and analyze data and prepare tabular and graphic presentation materials related to any of the data.
- Coordinate data management in the area of EPI program with other diseases surveillance.
- Regularly update database and feed forward data periodically to SEARO as per the requirements of requirements of disease reduction.
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in public health, science or related field.
Desirable: Post Graduate degree in statistics or public health or relevant fields -Certified training in public health, epidemiology or disease control.
- At least two years of experience in public health data management or statistics.
- two years of experience in EPI and VPD data management -Experience in health, experience in software development.
Additional Job Requirements:
- This vacancy notice my be used to fill other similar positions at same grade level.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contracted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO(World Health Organization) Staff regulation, Staff Rules and Manual.
- WHO is committed on workforce diversity.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- This is a National Professional Officer position.
Language skills: Expert knowledge of English. Expert knowledge of Bangla.
Remuneration comprises an annual base salary starting at BDT 2,500,088 (contribution and health insurance , as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
Job Source : Vacancy Department of World Health organization.
Job Posting Date: 24/04/2017 2:30:26 PM
Jobs Deadline: 12/05/2017 3:59:00 AM
How To apply : click here
Job details in image: