SGS Job Circular in September 2016
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. SGS is constantly looking beyond customers’ and society’s expectations in order to deliver market leading services wherever they are needed. As the leader in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality, safety and productivity and reduce risk, we help customers navigate an increasingly regulated world. Our independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.SGS looking for the following position to be filled with competent candidates.
Post Name/ Position Title: Inspector – Environment Health & Safety (EHS)
Company Name: SGS
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 23 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 12 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Environmental monitoring (ambient air quality, indoor air quality, stack emission, noise level, etc.)
- Environmental data collection from study area
- Water and soil sampling
- Coordinate with lab for necessary analysis.
- Prepare inspection planning and execute accordingly.
- Collection of the payments with persuasion with the client when necessary.
- Ensure the best quality of execution of all kinds of inspections.
- Track potential tenders where department can participate.
Education Qualification: Diploma in Environmental/ Civil Engineer
Experience Requirements: Minimum one year experience in the field of level air quality monitoring and emission test.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Capable of frequently visiting remote areas for environmental monitoring/ data collection
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and challenges status
- Fluent English and local language
Age limit for jobs: 30 Years
Other Benefits: N/A
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Noor Tower 9th Floor 110, Bir Uttam C R Datta Road, Dhaka, 1205, Bangladesh
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: http://www.sgsgroup.com.bd
If apply instruction is not properly followed then the application will not be accepted. There should be a Proper Cover Letter.