Trust College Job circular in August 2016.
Trust College, founded in 2005, born out of a vision Mr Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan, Founder and Principal of Trust College long ago foresaw during his prolonged teaching career. With his singular pursuit to circulate the aroma of quality and calibrated education.
Post Name: Lecturer – (Class XI – XII) Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology/ ICT
Institute Name: Trust College
Number of job vacancies: 02 positions for each subject (10)
Type of Jobs: Education
Job category: Full Time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities: To initiate all obligations in teaching, curriculum development and course management supporting the academic activities.
- To take responsibility for the development and delivery of learning, teaching materials, and assessment as per the guidance of the relevant Education Board and the Institution’s Policy.
- To demonstrate inventive approaches of teaching and support for students through the use of a wide range of learning resources.
- To undertake any work assigned by the College Authority possibly with a range of external counterpart(s).
- To contribute to the promotion and external profile of the College, attend training course/meeting/seminar(s) and many more.
- To coordinate between the Institution-Student-Guardian(s).
- To perform academic administration & other activities as and when required (exam proctoring, viva conducting, registration duty etc.)
- To assess students which include monitoring monthly attendance, setting and marking assignments/class tests/ term papers/ finals, and maintaining academic discipline.
- Must have a B.SC and M.Sc in the relevant subject from any reputed university.
- NTRCA registered are ONLY eligible to apply
Experience Requirements: Substantial teaching experience on the relevant subject at a reputed Institution will be given preference
Additional Job Requirements:
- Training(s) on teaching-methodology from reputed Institutions will be given a priority.
- Be able to communicate in Bengali & English fluently and consequently teach in both versions as per the Education Board’s guidance.
- Good knowledge in class controlling and student dealing is essentially required.
Other Benefits: As per college policy
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Age limit for jobs: Age 26 to 40 year(s)
Job Posting Date: 24th August 2016
Jobs Deadline: 23rd September 2016
Jobs Source: bdjobs.com
ফেসবুকে আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে ক্লিক করুন এখানে – https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularbd
Web Address: N/A