Vacancy Announcement at RDRS Bangladesh
Institute Name: RDRS Bangladesh
Post Name: Sr. Environment Officer / Receptionist / Assistant Officer
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: Full Time
Job category: NGO Job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities:
- For the post-01 : Develop a method to receive continuous comment from field to identify with the technical needs of the community and institution; Based on the field needs, the she/he will devise long and short term plans of how best to provide the technical support. Recognize different types of disasters risks and vulnerary abilities causing climate change in view of geographical context, and coping strategy that have evolved for the poor and the great poor across the regions.
- For the post-2, Receive and reply telephone call; take and send messages; Welcomes visitors with greeting them, in face to face or on the telephone; answering or referring exploration;
- For post-3, this position is mainly responsible to ensure administrative support to the field office for smooth implementation of SHIKHON project.
Educational Requirements: MS in Environmental Science or Engineering / B.Sc. in Civil Engineering / Bachelor Degree
Experience Requirements: Minimum 1/2 years
Additional Job Requirements:
- Outstanding skills in generating reports;
- Excellent computer skills (MS word, Excel, Power Point);
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill and power over English and Bangle – both vocal and written;
Other Benefits: As Per RDRS Policy
Salary: Monthly gross Tk. 21,000-24,000/- for the Sr. Environment Officer; Tk. 11,375 for the Receptionist and Tk. 8280- 8,844/- for the Assistant Officer.
Jobs Location: Kurigram / Dhaka
Age limit for jobs: No Mentioned
Job Posting Date: 24th February, 2015
Jobs Deadline: 8th March, 2015.
Email address: email@example.com
Web Address: www.rdrsbangla.net
Job Source: Daily Prothom-alo