World Health Organization Bangladesh jobs
Post Name: Assistan -ICT
Organization Name: World Health Organization, Bangladesh
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: Full Time
Job category: Internationl jobs
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job description / Responsibilities: Under the management of the Administrator Officer and the Regional Technical officer (RTO) and ICT
team in Regional Office, the incumbent is in charge to assist in delivering timely, consistent and effective
end-users support on all supported software and hardware stage via phone, e-mail and proximity
support. It includes root cause analysis, dispatch and monitoring service requests, assist in capable
implementation of new projects and keep informed end-user records.
It also include logging security events received on service desk and take proper action to address any
safety threat, support operation of video-conferences, tele-conferences, cyber-café, WHO administrator
mobile devices, have a say in technology assessment tricks. The sitting would also be required
to regularly network with end-users at all levels to make available operation support in WHO office. He / she
would be probable to interact with vendors, tune-up providers, ICT/SEARO, GSD and ITT/HQ for call
increase and expediting the problem declaration. He/she would also assist in providing end-users
coaching/ training as necessary.
Educational Requirements: Essential
• Secondary School education supplemented by related course in information technology
from Government / accepted Institute.
• Four years Bachelor degree in information technology or Bachelor degree in engineering or
science from Government / accepted Institute.
• Microsoft / Cisco C
Experience Requirements: General Knowledge and understanding in configuration, achievement and maintenance of
Servers, desktop computers, patch supervision, laptops, desk phones and other ICT
• Good indulgent of Virtualized Server Platform
• Very good sympathetic of Microsoft server and desktop technologies
• Technical expertise on Cisco Network Equipment like switches, routers and IP telephony
• Sound understanding of ICT management good practices and industry trend above all those
pertaining to desktop services and information safety measures management
• Proficiency in administration Windows operating systems and troubleshooting and resolving
issue in Windows environment together with but not limited to Operating system, Microsoft
Office, Anti-Virus and security, as able-bodied as IP based desk phones and mobile devices.
• Good technical article writing skills
• Proficiency in using services desk tools for logging tracking service needs and building
• Understanding of video / tele conferencing.
Additional Job Requirements: At least 5 years of experience in networking background including server management and enduser
support for Windows desktop environment. Be supposed to have working understanding on Cisco IP
Telephony, Audio/ Video Conferences and ITIL Based service escape.
Other Benefits: As per WHO police
Salary: Tk.806’895 (Annual Salary range )
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Age limit for jobs: 30 Years
Job Posting Date: 25/06/2015
Jobs Deadline: 10/07/2015
Employee Identify No:
Jobs Source: Daily Prothom -Alo
Address : World Health Organization, Bangladesh
Address: House # (CWN)A 16,
Road # 48 Gulshan 2,
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: www.searo.who.int/Bangladesh