World health organization Job Circular in September 2016
The National Human Rights Commission of Bangladesh was reconstituted in 2009 as a national advocacy institution for human rights promotion and protection. It is committed to the accomplishment of human rights in a broader sense, including dignity, worth and freedom of every human being, as enshrined in the Constitution of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and different international human rights conventions and treaties to which Bangladesh is a signatory.
Post Name/ Position Title: National Consultant-Monitoring & Evaluation, Community Based Health Care (CBHC)
Company Name: World health organization
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 10 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 1 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- To conduct an overall assessment and identify lapse and gaps in existing monitoring and reporting system of community clinics.
- Routine monitoring of the online reports; collect and collate all the data to identify potential errors of reporting.
- Develop a tool for local level monitoring of community clinics and formulate a monthly and quarterly comprehensive analytic reporting format (on management and service quality issues); submit and discuss the comprehensive report with CBHC and WHO.
- To build up strong linkage between CBHC & MIS, DGHS and maintain liaison to customize or modify the existing online tools for Community Health Care Providers (CHCPs) based on identified needs.
- To assess the status of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) based training of CHCPs & further training need and to build ICT capacity among the officers and staff of CBHC.
- To provide innovative solutions for IT, smooth management & documentation of CBHC program.
- To assist CBHC for appropriate use of E-health program, identify the need to update the program, training of CHCPs to ensure optimum use of E-health.
- To build rapport and maintain liaison with all relevant personnel and stakeholders, particularly with local level managers to ensure best possible outcomes of the project implementation.
- To report to the WHO Country Office on a regular basis in cognizance with Line Director, CBHC.
- To carry out all other relevant activities assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University preferably from social science and relevant field in social development management, health information system and research.
- Post Graduate/Master’s degree in public health field.
- Specialized training on data analysis/Management Information System (MIS)/IT.
Experience Requirements: 5 years
Additional Job Requirements:
- Good in understanding of health management and information;
- Ability to interact with and advise Government counterparts on technical areas concerned to assign tasks;
- Ability to supervise and monitor;
- Ability to establish harmonious working relationship as part of team;
- Ability to maintain a high standard of personal conduct with counterparts and stakeholders;
- Excellent knowledge of written English;
- Ability to prepare reports independently;
Age limit for jobs: 30 Years
Salary: BDT1, 075,409.00/= to BDT1, 400,220.00/=
- WHO offers locally competitive packages such as-
- Health Insurance; Accident and illness insurance;
- Annual Leave (18 days per year); Sick leave (12 days per year);
- WHO and Government Holidays, Compensatory Time Off
Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Jobnews24 | Bdjobs
Office Address: Dhaka, Bangladesh, Country Office for Bangladesh
Email Address: email@example.com.
Website Address: http://www.searo.who.int/bangladesh/about/employment/en/.
1) Applicants should send a brief Resume of their relevant experience, explaining reasons for being suitable of the activity, together with duly completed Personal History Form (PHF), Screening Questions, and scanned copies of educational certificates.
2) Please send your applications only via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email and the attachment should not be exceeding 1MB. We regret that due to large volume of applications normally received, applications cannot be acknowledged individually.
3) WHO Personal History Form (PHF) and detailed vacancy notice can be downloaded from:
4) A written test using computer and interview will be held only for qualifying candidates.
5) This vacancy is open to Bangladeshi Nationals (all genders) only. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
“WHO is committed to workforce diversity.“Any attempt to unduly influence on WHO’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.”